Dynamic Facilitation is a way to address difficult emotional issues creatively and collaboratively and achieve unity on what to do.
It helps People:
- achieve breakthroughs on difficult, complex issues
- arrive at unanimous results and choices
- become empowered to new levels of capability
- build trust, respect, and the spirit of community
- grow in personal creativity and conflict management skills
Wisdom Councils are made up of a small group of 8-12 randomly selected people who are being Dynamically Facilitated around a particular issue. Through a day and a half process the group then comes up with some summary points that reflect the common sense view of the people on a particular issue. These people can then speak with one voice and carry that voice wherever it needs to be heard. It is a very powerful mechanism to help bring about the change we need to see as we move forward.